Planning your Proton Therapy Journey
The patient selection criteria process involves a number of complex steps, and your oncologist will go through a series of evaluation to make sure that you are a suitable candidate.
- In- person consultation and patient evaluation for treatment suitability.
- Customization of immobilization devices.
- Treatment planning imaging like CT and MRI will be taken
- Clinical treatment planning
- Fabrication of beam shaping devices for e.g. bolus and collimators.
- Treatment Rehearsal
- Actual Treatment