We adopt a multi-disciplinary approach towards patient management and care. Highly experienced teams of specialist physicians, surgeons and allied healthcare professionals work together to ensure that optimum care is provided for our patients.
Telemedicine enables 24/7 access and monitoring of patients’ progress, providing real-time communication between doctors, nurses and patients.
To ensure that our overseas patients and their families enjoy ease of transition and peace-of-mind while they receive optimal care and treatment, we provide services such as:
- 24/7 international emergency air evacuation
- Accompanying outbound specialist and/or nursing staff during land or air transportation
- International and local ambulance services
- Local logistical assistance (such as local accommodation and transportation); passport, visa and repatriation documentation
- Interpretation service (selected languages)